Monday, February 13, 2012

RedPeril explains it all for YOU

The Patriarchy:  I'm right because I can beat you up.

Juggalos: I'm really, really stupid, and I can beat you up when I'm sober

Conservatism: God wants rich people to run everything and you to let them

Liberalism: Smart people should run everything, and they're willing to let you get just smart enough to appreciate the fact that they're smarter than you so you'll let them

Hipsters: My limp taste in eyewear, music and beer is not a function of my youth, inexperience and poverty, it is ironic, interesting and quirky (and generally white)

Hippies: My isolation, malnutrition, and self-induced poverty is not trashy, it is interesting and quirky (and generally white)

Vegans: Animals are people and my eating disorder is a virtue






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, my darlings! Always bearing in mind, of course, that this is not a fair and impartial forum where everyone has an equal voice and has a right to a fair hearing. It's not. It's a fucking blog. Annoy the hippie? Watch the hippie hit the 'delete' button.